Monday, January 20, 2014

Most realistic K-drama I have watched!

Well the title sorta tells it all! Chongdam-dong Alice is truly the most realistic k-drama I have seen up until this point which is strangely satisfying! On the other hand I feel like they pulled a Clannad (a super great but sad Japanese anime if you didn't know) ending. It was great and surprisingly realistic for a k-drama up till the point where they were like nope happy ending and smiles for everyone! Despite the ending in Chomdam-dong Alice, it is still really good; but I wouldn't put it up there with Rooftop Prince personally.
 If you want a break from all those "I'm going to pull on your wrist to get you to stop what you doing and listen to me"/super slow-mo of hugs k-dramas, this is the one!

Anyways I hope you guys had/have a great day! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment